Sell infographics on our platform: easy to use and 24/7 open for business. Only the best infographic designers are here to sell their work at affordable prices. Join infographicweb now.
Infographicweb Manual – How To Sell Infographics
Infographicweb is The World’s 1st Infographic Marketplace With Stock Photo License. Uploading your work and sell it on infographicweb enables a wider audience for your creative work. What is the best way to sell your infographics on our marketplace?
Here are the steps you need to take to create a digital product on the marketplace.
Create your infographic marketplace
Selling your art requires you to create an account. Please go to https://www.infographicweb.com/my-account/ and enter your details. The screen below shows you that all fields are mandatory.
You have to agree with the Terms and Conditions. To open your store on our marketplace, please select that you are a ‘seller’. Did you fill all the fields? Theb click ‘Register’.
Now it is time to set up your online store on our marketplace. Customers can browse categories and find your infographic. We at infographicweb.com give you the opportunity to establish you as a brand. Having your own store with your logo and style is our service to you. There is also space to add links to your social media account.
This is the screen you will see after hitting the registration form. Please hit ‘Let’s go!’ to proceed. A new screen pops up:
In the Store Setup you can edit the number of products on the page. Limiting it to 10 products per page guarantees the loading speed of infographicweb.com. Please leave it 10, it is in both our interests. To have the customer (and infographicweb.com) trust you, it is mandatory to enter your real details in the screen as displayed above.
Step 2 in this little wizzard is letting us know what your PayPal email address is. You will receive the payment once the $25/€25 limit is reached. Hit the ‘Continue’-button now.
Ok, Cool. That is that. These were the basic elements that you should not have skipped. You can click the big orange button now. It brings you to your Store Dashboard and that looks like the one on the screenshot below:
This is a great overview with statistics. Currently empty, but that’s obvious since we just got you started. We now need to make the store visually attractive to customers looking for stock infographics. In the menu on the left side of the screen you can find ‘Settings’. That is where we go now.
Opening the settings box, the first tab in the new menu is opened: Store. When you just opened an account with infographicweb.com to sell infographics, it says that your profileis (around) 45% complete.
The top of the settings screen is about the location of your shop in the real world. You can upload a banner and a profile picture now or later.
Fill in the following details:
- Store name: just pick the one you like
- Store product per page: leave it to 10
- Address: street + number, city, ZIP code, country, phone number.
These details have a direct effect on your infographic store:
- Discount: you can create coupons for discount on one product or all the products in the store you have.
- Show email address in store: not neccesary. There is a contact form on the store frontend.
- More product: shows more infographics you sell on the single product page
- Map: enter your address again to make you visible on the map. This might bring you customers looking for designer.
- Terms and Conditions: enable always. Customers need to approve that.
Ready? Click ‘Update settings’.
Add your social profiles
Make yourself visible. You are an infographic artist and you are always looking for new customers. Make potential customers find you! Always add your social profiles to the store. Social profiles help you gain more trust. The following platforms are available but not mandatory:
Always enter the full domain name and url to your profiles:
Basic SEO settings
SEO, or search engine optimization, is the ‘science’ involved with getting found online. Our infographic marketplace has some basic features to make your infographic store found in search engines like Google and Yahoo. The basic SEO settings are on the Settings tab in the menu.
We strongly advise that you think about how you want to get found. Is there a key element that displayws your strength? A main keyword that applies for all the work you design? Be creative, stand out.
Here are the basic SEO settings on our infographic store:
Create your Infographic product
Here comes the hard part: creating a product with a text that appeals to the reader. First of all, in the dashboard main page’s menu is a ‘Products’ tab. You should go there now:
Obviously, you should now definately click the ‘Add new product’ button.
I guess you already figured that out. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the add new product screen. It is the top part of it. There is more to add, but that comes later.
- Title – choose the title wise. Make it long, descriptive and appealing to readers and search engines. Example.
- Price – skip this one. Serious, we work with different licenses so we don’t need this field at the moment.
- Choose a category – yes you will want to do this. Maybe more categories if appliccable?
- Tags – choose one of the predefined tags. Not the one you need? Drop us a line with the suggested tag(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them.
- Short description – This is important information sitting next to the cover image on the infographic product page. Make it appealing, consider using the AIDA formula!
- Description – You can write a million words here if you want. Just keep in mind that you at least give the following information to the customers:
- Anything else relevant pre-purchasing.
Add images to the infographic
Ok, listen up. Your product needs at least two images:
- A product cover image
- A screenshot of the infographic
On the screenshot below are 3 buttons available.
- The grey cloud, to upload images to the gallery of the product,
- The green button ‘+ Add more images’. The function as the grey cloud,
- The ‘Upload a product cover image’button. I highlighted it with a red circle. This is the only place to upload a cover image photo.
What you need to know: it is very wise to add a screenshot of the entire infographic to the listing on the store. But you don’t want anyone to steal the infographic. The screenshots I use in my store are 25% to 30% of the original size and have a red text on it. Check this example. We strongly advise adding ‘Preview’ or something to the screenshot of the infographic to keep thieves away.
A few settings can be skipped on this page. Do not check:
- Enable product stock management
- Only allow one quantity of this product to be bought in a single order
- The prodct requires TAX
- Enable bulk discount
Having said that, let’s move to the settings we do need.
Enable the ‘This is a downloadable product’ checkbox. Hit the green ‘Add file’ button and a new line is added to the screenshot below. Make sure to give the same filename as the title you have entered on top of the page. Click ‘Choose file’ to upload your infographic. You can also choose to upload the infographic as a ZIP-file, containing more information about you. Maybe offering a free bonus (ebook?) when buying the infographic license? Then adding it as a ZIP-file might be something for you. Note: ZIP-files are not indexed by search engines, we have that blocked!
How to cope with licenses on new products
Important information here. How do we do that with different licenses? See, the product is the same. But the rules on using it are different and always have different prices.
Check the box before ‘This product has multiple options’. A new window appears. Enter ‘License’ under Option Name. Enter ‘’ under Option Values, click outside the box. Enter ‘Extended License’ next to ‘’ and click again outside the box. Click ‘Create variations using those attribute options’ and they become available in two lines below these fields. You can see that in the screenshot.
We don’t work with SKU numbers on infographicweb.com, leave them empty else an error occurs. Don’t forget to set a price for these two friends.
Does your screen look the same as the one below? Then you are good to go.
Hit ‘Save Product’ and you are done!
But, always check your store to find it displayed as you wanted it to be displayed.