Infographicweb.com offers on behalf of their sellers infographics with two type of Licenses:
Description of Royalty Free license
This license is free of royalties, this means that you don’t have to buy more licenses when you need to use the infographic more than once.
The following characteristics apply to the Royalty Free license:
- Pay a one time fee to use the infographic multiple times.
- Offline copies (prints): maximum 10,000.
- No time limit on using the infographic.
- No one can have exclusive rights on a Royalty Free infographic.
There are a few limits in using this infographic license:
- Always add an attribution to the infographic published: a link to infographicweb.com and a link to the profile of the designer on infographicweb.com
- Only publish Royalty Free infographics online in a blog post or page on your website only and not in (commercial) print, advertisements, magazines or anywhere alse than online.
Description of Extended license
Extended Licenses for specific uses are required when any one of these criteria are met:
- The content becomes an integral part of a product which adds value to the product itself.
- The content is being distributed as a part of a product offering.
- The content is being used in a product that’s been given free of charge but has a money generation model such as third party advertising attached to it.
The Extended License is non-transferrable and non-sublicensable to someone else.
- Employer or client – If you are purchasing on behalf of your employer or client, then your employer or client can use the content. In that case, you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your employer or client to the terms of this agreement. If you do not have that authority, then your employer or client may not use the content.
- Subcontractors – You may allow subcontractors (for example, your printer or mailing house) or distributors to use content in any production or distribution process related to your final project or end use. These subcontractors and distributors may not use the content for any other purpose.
In addition to the Extended License, you can reproduce the infographic image offline on derivative products like calendars, t-shirts or website templates.
- no limits on print runs.
- Up to 100,000 postcards, greeting cards or other cards, stationery, stickers and paper products.
- Up to 10,000 posters, calendars or other similar publications, mugs or mousepads.
- Up to 2,000 t-shirts, sweatshirts, or other apparel, games, toys, entertainment goods like CDs or DVDs, framed or mounted artwork.
- Unlimited for electronic products such as mobile applications and electronic templates.
For questions about this, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on our website.